Even if a person has a lean and slim body, the plump cheeks are always appreciated. Getting plump cheeks is quite natural when it comes to people with a healthy body. But, a chubby cheek that grows naturally on the face is a youthful-looking brand. There are many people who have narrow cheeks due to their slim body structure. Even they are interested in having a chubby face.
Now you can find unnatural techniques through which your face will naturally become chubby and plump. Some people are considered to adopt the cosmetic procedure to get chubby face.
Natural procedures for chubby face
Yoga is a very light technique for breathing and exhaling sitting in different postures. Just as it benefits your body and mind, face yoga is also equally effective in creating a chubby look for your face. There are some simple and gentle facial exercises in yoga that help with cheek circulation. This helps your skin look fuller and more radiant. This is a wonderful procedure where you won’t get extra fat on your face other than the fat on your narrow cheeks. You need to practice it daily to get the best result.
Steps in yoga
- First of all, you need to take a chair and sit there so that your back remains straight. Now, you can relax after lowering your shoulder blades. You also need to keep your chest out and open.
- The second step will be to open your mouth slowly and gently. You should also imagine that you are having a normal conversation at a very moderate volume. You should open your mouth moderately at the height you generally do for normal conversation. Now it will be important to curl both lips in a way that covers your teeth.
- The third step will be to pull the corners of the mouth while keeping the previous position intact. Try to pull the corners of the mouth up to the molar teeth. Remember to keep both corners in pull as it is also a vertical position of your face. Along with this, you should be aware that your chin is moving slightly forward.
- Fourth, the face you just made must be on hold for 30 seconds. You will also see stretching in the cheek muscles. Once the exercise is done, slowly lower your face to the normal resting position.
Every time you wash your face, remember that you are removing oils along with dirt. Therefore, your face becomes dry and unpleasant. Therefore, you should use a cream or moisturizer on your cheeks once you have washed it.
Steps to hydrate
- If you can get emollient cream from the market, getting chubby cheeks will really be possible. These are the variety of creams that are formulated to create a relaxing appearance on your skin. This will also help moisten your cheeks and eradicate the cracked appearance and damage to the cheeks.
- You should also apply moisturizer at night before bed.
Pinch the cheeks
You can also gently pinch the cheek bones on both the top and bottom. For many people small pinches are not enough to make the cheeks more feathery. But, if you can continue with these techniques, the natural blush on your skin will come about gradually as your cheeks will look brighter and more attractive. It will be easy for viewers to take a look at the brightest cheeks that resemble a plump one.
Shea butter and sugar scrub
Now you can make simple scrubs at home that will make your face plump and chubby naturally. To do this, the ingredient that needs to be shea butter (1 cup) and sugar (3/4 th cup). Mix these two ingredients very well in a bowl and apply it to your face. You should also rinse your skin with warm water after holding it for five minutes.
The scrub should be applied in a gentle circular motion and do not rub your skin with a cloth. Use a soft towel and dry it after washing your face. Because shea butter is rich in fatty acids, the elasticity of your skin will increase and your skin will appear more abundant and younger.
The sugar-containing scrub is a great scrub that will remove dead skin from your face and make it look young and radiant.
Aloe vera and apple
You must extract the Aloe Vera gel from the plant and combine it with the apple pulp. Combine both very well in a container and apply it to your face. You should gently apply it to your skin and rub it in a circular motion. The ideal time to do this will be 30 to 60 minutes before going to the shower.
If you don’t want to glue, there is also an alternative way to get chubby cheeks. Take the Aloe Vera juice from the plant and drink 250 ml of it. You can also get this juice in the market. Make sure this juice is food grade.
Aloevera is really effective in eradicating inflammation on the skin and increasing skin elasticity.
Honey is always good for your health along with your skin. It is considered as a natural moisturizer that helps your skin stay rejuvenated and healthy. The antioxidants in your skin will be eradicated once you regularly consume honey.
You can also make an organic facial pack using honey. If you can combine plain honey with yogurt and heavy cream, it would work better. This pack is really useful for getting a fuller face with fillers on your cheeks.
You can also combine honey with papaya paste and apply it to your face. Hold it for a period of 10 minutes and then lift your skin with warm water to get the chubby cheeks.